Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My To-Do List

Every night as I try to fall asleep, I make lists in my head. Mostly the lists are about what I want to accomplish the next day. The lists are grandiose, and well-intended, however when I wake up in the morning the last thing I want to do is anything on The List. Cause seriously, who really wants to do clean the bathroom and do dishes first thing in the morning....
BUT
Something I do actually love doing all of the time: Organizing & Decorating. Although Husband and I moved into our place in March, we still have a multitude of packed boxes that we have just dumped in one room and then closed the door to hide the mess. It's sad really.
Since work has been slow lately, I am taking this time to attack the disaster room and finish turning our house into a home. There are pictures and mirrors to be hung; bookshelves to be filled; many, many items to be put away in a proper place; and lots of filing. I have a feeling that Husband will be coming home to a new layout of furniture in the bedroom at some point this week too. Not that he would have much say in the matter to begin with, but I hope he likes it!

2 comments:

  1. I love organizing so much I often wonder if I'm just the tiniest bit crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - who wants to clean a bathroom when you can organize or decorate! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete