Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Pink Pony

If I tell you not to think about pink ponies, all you will be able to think about is pink ponies.

No matter how hard you try to forget them, they will keep galloping back into your mind.

There is a pink pony in my mind that will not go away. It taunts me daily. It's something that catches me off guard at the most unlikely moments. And once I start thinking about it, I can't let go.

My depression this month has gotten worse. I spent a lot of time alone. On purpose. I wanted time to think. To process. To understand.

I am no further ahead.
I still have no idea where I want to go.
I still have no idea what I want to do.
I still have no idea who I am.

I feel blank. Empty. Hollow. Vacant. Mentally unavailable.

Except for that fucking pink pony who trots its threatening thought into my head during the most inappropriate of times.

1 comment:

  1. I fucking hate pink ponies.
    I'm sorry dude :(

    ReplyDelete