Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shameful Things

In my own 'my mind controls the universe way', I am convinced that coincidences aren't real, and that I can make things happen on a subconscious level. I have read The Secret and similar philosophies, and believe they ring quite true. Our sub-conscious is the key for turning our wants into reality. We just need to learn how to control it.

There are several very selfish wishes I have made in my heart this year that came true. I used my mind to bring ass-hole-ness to the life around me. The mean flows from one day to the next. And now as the guilt catches up with me, I can't sleep, I can't eat.
I know I am being watched.
I see I am being followed. It's only a matter of time before my truth is discovered and the fraud I am is unearthed.

No comments:

Post a Comment