Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Shoulder To Cry On

Things are getting super stressful in life and I need a real life person to hold me and tell me it's going to be ok. I need a real life shoulder to cry on, where there will be no judgement or defensive words or pity or worry. The Husband is busy staying strong for his business. The local friends are not the kind that I share emotional stuff with. The best shoulders live far away and have lives of their own that they are stressy about. I feel a breakdown is coming and it could not be a more inappropriate time. Three cheers for faking 'everything's ok'. Three cheers for being so alone while surrounded by people Three cheers for losing control. Oh my cod, I've turned back into a 15 year old teenage girl... At least I am not in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment