Friday, November 12, 2010

Cure for Procrastination

I am one of the worst procrastinators I know. Probably the worst ever. Even when I set mini-goals and deadlines I end up pushing them back because I know I can. It's sad really. I have the drive to start projects, and to start doing things, but never the will to complete them. I either lose interest or just put it off cause I know I can.
I need a fire lit under my ass. I need inspiration. I need that drive that successful people have. Where can I get that? How do I find that in me? How do I rid myself of the lazy fuck and find the dedicated and driven self that I should be by now?
Even now as I type, I want to go back to bed instead of working on the project I should have been working on for the last 4 hours...
What am I 14? Fuck!
Must get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment