Monday, November 8, 2010

did you see it in the stars

eight years ago tonight we thought it would be the first and last time that we would drink and talk and kiss, among other things. seven years and 10 months later we walked down the aisle in las vegas, officially husband and wife. what a crazy adventure in time we have shared and continue to live. i am so happy with the little family we have created. all 3 of you make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
i never thought i would be loved this long. tolerated. put up with. i am a lot to handle. its amazing how much you love me. it makes me cry to even think about it. i am the most lucky girl in the world to have met you, and even luckier for having you as my best friend in life. as my partner in crime. as my lovah. as my husband. as my soul-mate.
thank-you.
i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment