Monday, January 24, 2011

serenity now

sometimes i wish that i had a personal stenographer.
this past weekend i had many frustrating & anger inducing moments due to miscommunications. most of them being where i had told a certain person some valuable information, (they heard me talking, but not what I was saying) and then they denied that i had ever told them this information to begin with because they could not remember such a thing happening. Yet they attack me for not advising them of such information.
my feelings got hurt.
my trust wall went up a little higher.
the lack of respect slapped me across the face.
WTF? If someone tells me something, and I dont remember it happening, my first reaction is to think that perhaps I forgot the conversation.
Being able to recall the conversation to see if it actually did take place (it did, i swear on my own life) or seeing how the words came out would be such a fight-skipper. and cry-stopper.
maybe i should just yell everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment