Friday, February 25, 2011

and i cant delete it and i cant take it back

i had a bad moment last night.
i had anxieties building up from the chaos in my head so i began to write.
i write because it's cathartic to me.
and when i want to tell someone how much i feel they are hurting me, but i dont have the balls to say it to them, i write to them, to get it off my chest.
last night i wrote a letter.
i was 100% sure i had not posted it publicly; i was 100% sure it was just me that could read it; i felt 100% better that i could let go of my issues that are 100% in my head and are selfish and stupid and really petty and lame.
i fucked up.
i really fucked up.
this morning (i fear that) it was posted publicly.
tho it's not like i can ask if anyone saw it for fear of bringing attention to the matter; however if it was seen, i have most likely irreparably damaged something i never thought i would be the one to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment