Monday, February 21, 2011

The Monday of My Content

Some things turned around in my universe today. Due to some mis-communications I have been holding back on invoicing for the work I have been doing over the last month or so. This means I haven't been paid since mid-January. This also means my husband has been my sugar daddy for the last little while. Not that there is anything wrong with that; however I really like having my own money. Guess I am a little more independent than most...

I was allowed to send in two invoices today, which is ka-ching for me. My credit card debts will be a little lighter; my car loan will get a little bonus; and I might have enough to spoil myself with a new pair of boots.
i have been looking for you since October... and you come in my size!!!

So what I'm sayin' is a giant cheque is in the mail. Happy Monday to me! 
I wonder what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment