Thursday, February 10, 2011

follow-up to the shenanigans of last night

the sleep monster tossed and turned and flopped around all night. in the early morning after his alarm went off, he did his usual routine, however, instead of coming into the bedroom to kiss me good-bye before getting into his cigarette smoke filled construction clothes, he obnoxiously stumbles in, turns the venetian blinds from one direction to the next  (bright morning + me facing the window = WTF?!?!) and then attempts to kiss me goodbye, as the light is clearly strewn across my face from his venetian-blind-fucking-aroundness. 
i pulled away. 
he departs, leaving a wake of sweat, dirt, cigarette, and construction behind him. 
i know i am made it worse today. i don't care. 
i am sick of him taking his stress out on me and telling me i am the one with the problem. 
it's time for him to be accountable for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment